Hi Ken and Robert ;

> They don't despise us as human beings.  They
> despise what we do.

Not an expert by any means, and valid points about the
actions of the US government, but I think they hate
the entirety of the western culture.  Sex before
marriage, divorce, adultery, navel rings (and more
extreme forms of body piercing), tatoos, Madonna,
Brittany, gay marriages, Baywatch, the Fashion
Channel, pornography, discos, atheism (or any God
other than Alah).  I received a spam email titled
"Extreme female ejaculations".  Like I should open it.
 It is an outrage, but no one cares.

They view western culture as a modern equivalent of
Sodom and Gomorrah.  And from where I'm standing, any
objective observer must admit they have a valid point.

Best Regards,

Peter G.
Thailand