Thanks.  I made the bold ones bold because they were mentioned on this thread
as being wanted.  Of course, if you disagree or feel others should be bold,
fell free to edit the wiki.

What about the integration and summation algorithms?  I can't find much
information about the Karr algorithm, for example, except for a description of
an implementation of the algorithm in Mathematica.  My chief concern is if my
mathematical background would be sufficient to understand the algorithm.

I would also like to learn the Risch algorithm anyway, so maybe I should look
into expanding that.  I still need to get Bronstein's book.  The first used
book seller that I bought it from replied weeks later that it was out of stock,
and the second was refunded from Amazon because it was damaged. :(

Aaron Meurer