OK, so unless they aren't in sympy/integrals/, it looks like only the
algorithms from chapters 1, 2, and 10 are implemented so far.  So do you think
I can make a GSoC project out of implementing algorithms form the rest of the
book?  I guess this question is mostly addressed to Mateusz, who owns the book
and understands the algorithms, but if anyone else has any comments, I would
love to hear them.

I am only as far as Chapter 2 in reading it, but is seems like it is within my
mathematical scope of understanding, as far as that goes.

Aaron Meurer