Hi,

On 19.03.2008, at 09:14, Lester Caine wrote:
> Which is why FOR LEGAL REASONS most decent wiki type frameworks
> don't have
> delete as an option for basic users!

[...]

> HOPEFULLY more countries will follow AND and New Zealand in
> providing accurate
> data but only if that data is properly managed in the framework.

We don't manage other people's data on their behalf. We assimilate it
into the collective, and it thereby becomes everybody's data. We
modify it, delete it, replace it, change all of its properties and
tags as we see fit. If people are not happy with this then they
shouldn't give us their data.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"