Hi all,

On Tuesday, September 28, 1999, 6:26:30 AM (-5 GMT), Thomas scribbled:

^%>>>|  Does it allow you to use variables, like "initials of the sender of

AM>> You see, you may define anything you like. :))))

> Nice, I like it ;-) However, it is a fixed string, not an
> "intelligent" option. So, using the initials (or any other information
> from the original text file) would not be possible. Or can you make
> Agent prefixing my message with "TF:-)" if you use the copy/paste
> function? And, automatically, your own messages with "AM :^)"  - I
> didn't think so.

It will not automatically place the appropriate signatures but it's
surely better than not being able to manipulate the copy/paste quote
prefix at all.

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-