Hi Allie,

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:16:08 -0500GMT (11/01/2000, 05:16 +0800GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

>> First of all, *some* mail. Second: *physically*, it is in it's
>> respective accounts, only the *links* to the messages are in VFs. Hence,
>> even if you *have* a VF,  you still can access the actual messages in
>> the account they belong to, it just  stays unchanged.

Hmmm. That's why it's called "virtual" folder, right?

>> *Nothing* is changed, but something is just added. Not much, since
>> the most part of the code is already there and working (look at
>> search dialogue).

Yep. And while I have little use for regexp, I would think this is
an advanced feature which would not qualify as bloatware (as you
said, most code seems to be already in there), and those who don't
want to use it, don't need to. ;-)

AM>         I don't think we can be clearer than that. I have only one
AM> addition. If I could use virtual folders, I'd use them in my main account
AM> *only*.

That's your choice. There must be some kind of definition. For
exmaple, the same options as in the search window, with the only
exception that the virtual folder will remain, while the search window
will disappear completely when you close it or TB.

IMHO a permanent search results window would also not be anotehr
paradigm. But the terminology is irrelevant.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.