Sunday, January 09, 2000, 11:06:32 AM, Alexander wrote:
> John, if you don't the traffic to be unnecessarily raised again, please
> don't argue with him. Besides, it's senseless since he doesn't listen to
> you.

    Oh I do listen.  I also think about and either accept or discard what is
said based on its value.  I just happens to be that your recent postings to me
have had nothing of value in them.

> Just look what he says: he calls "virtual folders" idea "personalities
> paradigm". He doesn't even care to think it over!

    I *HAVE* thought it over!  Think of the behavior, Alex, for one minute and
you'll see that the end result is the same!  Virtual folders, mail all in one
location.  The personalities from Eudora/Pegasus/Lookout! and others, mail all
in one location.  Virtual folders, when you press reply, it chooses the
account the message was sent to and uses that to reply.  Personalities, when
you press reply, chooses the account the message was sent to and uses that to
reply.

    Now, what part of that isn't identical!?  C'mon, cure yourself of your
rectal cranial inversion and think for yourself for once!

> He never saw DOS navigator with its Temp panel, he never saw FAR that
> utilises the same idea

    How can you say that since you don't know my background in computers?