At 20:15 16-09-2000 -0500, A. Curtis Martin kindly wrote:

 >SL>     Exactly, there isn't a standard, at least not for the more advanced
 >SL> features of an editor.

 >She hasn't really touched on any advanced features as such.

I have. I use multiple accounts, I am filtering
excessively, I am making standard replies and
templates and what have you. But Steve is right in
this: the editor sucks. I like most of what I see, but
composing a message or replying to one is my one big hassle with TB.

 >She has been
 >complaining about basic cursor movements and responses and behaviour.
 >Trying to type paragraphs etc. For windows, cursor behaviour is pretty
 >standard.

It is not. Try using notepad, hit Enter and then Tab,
and type. Will your soursor move up one line and undo your <enter>?

 >>Notice here he(?) says he is

 >I think he is a she. :-)

Let's call it a tie ;-)

- K -

--
"When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said
Humpty Dumpty, "I always pay it extra.'"