Hallo Karin,

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:58:23 +0200 GMT (17/09/2000, 09:58 +0800 GMT),
Karin Spaink wrote:

KS>  >    TB! loves to count replies for some reason.

KS> Ouch. I was hoping that it was a glitch in the mailing
KS> list software, but since I read that the mailinglist
KS> was run through TB I feared that it was a TB habit.

KS> I'm not going to switich OS in order to find the perfect mail client ;-)

No need. Just add "%Singlere" to your Reply Templates. I wish it would
be added as default, and reply counting a feature.

KS> >Of course, falls back to my whole >"should use an external editor
KS> in the first place" kick.

KS> Ah, seems I touched a nerve ;-)

One that was resolved a long time ago. See my other mail.

KS>  >    BIG HINT TO AUTHORS AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE: Notice here he(?)

KS> She. Pic at http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/images/write.html

Do you know this one:
http://www.marckp.redhotant.com/thebat/rogues.html

I don't know who keeps it updated now, maybe Marck?

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM