Hello Karin,

On  Tuesday, September 19, 2000  at  03:17:16 GMT +0200 (which was 6:17 PM
where I live) witnesses say Karin Spaink typed:

> Yes, do check it on other filters as well. Having it
> unchecked means that once this particular filter has been
> invoked, TB stops filtering -- while you a\want it to go on
> to the next mail and the next filter.

I think you may have misunderstood the "continue processing" option.
Let's say I have a really simple filter that marks all messages from
TBUDL with a flag or colour group, but *does not* move them.  If
"Continue Processing" is *not* checked, this message will not be
touched by any other filter.  But all messages will be checked by the
filters.

So, if you have
filter 1 <- has continue processing unchecked (doesn't move messages)
filter 2 <- has continue processing checked (doesn't move messages)
filter 3 <- doesn't matter

and

message 1
message 2

If message 1 meets the criteria for 1 and 3, only filter 1 will be
applied to message 1. If message 2 meets the criteria for 2 and 3,
then both filters 2 and 3 will be applied to message 2.

> Imagine me telling you how to filter. I only downloaded TB
> for evaluation purposes this Saturday ;-)

See how easy it really is to use?  :)

> The History file in TB does part of the trick, and once you
> have lemma's in the Address Book, TB _will_ autocomplete. I
> think...

TB will not automatically auto-complete from the addressbook.  You have
to use a key combination, but it escapes me at the moment.
(Ctrl-+ maybe?)

>> I  NEED  auto  correct  in  the  spell  checker becuase my fingers are
>> ignorant adn always gets certain words wrong.  :-)

TB's autocorrect feature is a little different than what you're used
to in programs like MS Word.  In TB, if you type a word that is in the
auto correct dictionary (eg adn), the misspelled word will be
underlined with a square wave, as opposed to a triangular wave. Double
right-click on the misspelled word to replace with the correct word.
I personally like this better than Word style auto-correct.  It helps
when you want to misspell a word on purpose. (Like my examples above.)
It is a matter of taste, but I will admit that perhaps auto-correct is
a bit of a misnomer.

> <grin> People here are more lenient than they appear at
> first sight. Ask me. I got into a fight on my first night
> here, and now we seem buddies.

We don't usually object to the people, just the bashing of our
precious mail client. <g> We were all new to this program at some
point.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal