--- Begin Message ---
[ This message is resent on behalf of David Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
-- justin ]

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 03:43  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> That's the trick. Each of these files contains both Apache::test and
> Apache::Test (do you see that each has require() called twice?). So it
> doesn't matter which one gets overwritten. Give it a try.

But you can't have them both in the tarball, because users will get an
error when they unpack them and will send you bug reports. Here's what
happens when I apply the patch, just to give you an idea.

mercury% patch -p0 < ~/Desktop/patch      The next patch would create
the file Apache-Test/lib/Apache/test.pm,
which already exists!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n] y
patching file Apache-Test/lib/Apache/test.pm
Patch attempted to create file Apache-Test/lib/Apache/test.pm, which
already exists.
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Apache-Test/lib/Apache/test.pm.rej
patching file Apache-Test/lib/Apache/test_mp1.pm
patching file Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestReal.pm
patching file Apache-Test/lib/Apache/Test.pm

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---