I don't watch much tv, but I'm trying to set this up for my daughter.

Last October I got an e-mail Service Announcement from TIVO saying don't be 
concerned about the coming digital transition (pasted below):
--------------------------------

YOU'RE COVERED FOR DIGITAL TRANSITION

Dear TiVo® customer,
You may have heard about the government-mandated Digital Transition and 
wondered, "Does it impact me?" Great news! It doesn't.
Because you already subscribe to cable or satellite service—and are not 
receiving any of your television signals for your TiVo® DVR through analog 
antenna—you are NOT affected by the transition and will continue to enjoy the 
TiVo service uninterrupted.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Thanks for being a valued member of the TiVo family!
— Your friends at TiVo Inc.
---------------------------------

So what did they mean? 

Her TIVO has 2 tuners and she subscribes to several "season passes" on multiple 
channels. Does this mean the box Comcast gave us will have to be manually 
pre-tuned to each event in order to record it now?

Reply via email to