I am thinking of someone I knew with cancer who felt that only someone else
with cancer could truly understand what he was going through. While that is
true on one level, on another it wounded his wife that he seemed to be
shutting her out. I would urge you not to shut others out of your life. If
my husband was the one with TM and he shut me out, even in an effort to
spare me pain, it would be devastating to me.That's what "for better or for
worse, in sickness and in health" is all about -- pulling together,
supporting each other through the hard times as well as enjoying the good
times. It bothers me when any of my loved ones considers themselves a
"burden."

It's usually not good to quit some of these medications suddenly. I would
see your doctor and see about trying different kinds or combinations to see
if you can't get better relief.

Barbara H.