Jeron,

I couldn't agree more with everything that Barbara said.  You shouldn't shut
those out who love and care about you.

I think you should get in touch with Dr. ASAP.  It sounds as if you are going
through withdrawal with the added depression.

There is so much that you can do - write congress with the problems that we
face not only with our TM problems, BUT now is a great time to hammer away at
Congress for the oil spill, the Financial Reform, or whatever you feel strongly
about; the up coming mid term elections will allow us to donate time in calling
or sending info out, etc.  These are things that I know that I can do when and
if I feel like it from one day to another.

I crochet - it takes me a month or so to finish one afghan because of my hands
cramping up so some days I can only work on it for 15 min. or less.  I donate
the afghans to a group here that hands them out to people in the homeless,
hospitals and nursing homes.

Perhaps you could do some kind of wood working such as bird houses or such and
then donate them or just hang them for your own enjoyment.

Do you have a pet?  I would be lost without my little boy, Zeus.  He's a mighty
7 lbs. of joy and love.  He really is the only reason that I get up some days.
I have been divorced for 25 years and live by myself.  It is really difficult
sometimes especially when I don't have the money to have someone come in and
help.  I went shopping yesterday and this is my "chill" day because I am so
exhausted.  I can get most of the groceries in, especially those that need the
fridge or freezer but I still have a couple of bags out in my van which I'll
bring in in the next 2 or 3 days.

I always said that if I became ill with a terminal or devastating disease, I'd
drive myself off a cliff.  But, now with TM, I've rethought that.  There are
things that I can do.  Some days, I have to force myself to get up to feed my
Zeus and myself, I hurt so bad that all I want to do is just knock myself out
and sleep just to keep from having to deal with the pain.  Days like that, I am
glad that I am alone because I don't have to worry or answer to anyone.

Please don't give up - you can't let TM win.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.