My log file forensic skills are basic at best. And they are less than
that on 7.6, where I haven't seen any problems yet firsthand. And I
have no experience whatsoever with ALAC. So my first suggestion is that
you put the whole log file in a zip file and post it here, and hope that
someone with more expertise comes along soon!

As for the invalid replaygain tags, you should check those in a good
tagging program. I usually recommend the donation-ware mp3tag, but I
don't know if it handles ALAC. Despite the name it handles FLAC
wonderfully. You can check for ALAC support on the website
(www.mp3tag.de).

In addition to the replaygain errors, the scanner can't read more than
a few bytes from many of your files. I have no clue what's up with
that, but obviously it's not good.

My only other recommendation is very generic, but it's a real
timesaver. If you want to continue pursuing 7.6, then I suggest making
a small test library that you use until you get the scanning issue
ironed out. The errors you're getting after 20 hours are probably the
same type of errors you're getting after 2 minutes, so there's no point
in flogging a dead horse. Be sure to include at least one of the albums
that shows up as having problems in your current log.

Finally, if you haven't already done so, search in the Beta forum for
issues with scanning Apple Lossless.

--
aubuti