You were told there is a book that PROVES that your “scriptures” are wrong. You refused to read it. What does that tell everyone about you? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 6:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cowards

Blainer - I've had to expose you before concerning Mormon division.  I left you naked on that one.  Now I have to expose you again.   DavidM has shown his williness to read Mormon material.  So, again you are exposed.   Go get some Mormon underwear on.

> This is the unfair thing about mormons. They will push and push to
> get
> you to read their books.

Blainer) Yeah and you never do read them either, so the same question you
pose is of necessity turned to backfire on you.  WHY do you not read the
Mormon scriptures??  Are You afraid of them?