Blainer)  Is Glenn giving us another of his lame excuses?  Does he just
want to read the anti-views?  And there he goes, limping along on his
usual crutch,  spouting his usual platitude, "  I am under the influence
of Satan for following the Bible."   This is an issue avoider and a
communication blocker if I ever saw one.   I am beginning to believe he
means it.  He does  say  he is "serious as a heart attack!"