Blainer)  What I hear you saying is that for lack of a real explanation
of why there is no emphsis on PH among the vast majority of Christian
churches,  this "rationale" has been conjured to cover the base.    They
have said, in effect, "We are here, and we are functioning as churches,
so we must have authority."  The truth is, there is no biblical basis for
this belief.  PH is assumed in the Bible which is the only reason it is
not treated more extensively and more clearly.  But this does not mean it
was not there and was not an important aspect of the church.  Nor does it
mean it should not be a currently important aspect of the church.