Blainer)  Oh time, huh?    Glad to see you finally admit this.  When I
gave lack of time as a reason for unsubscribing, I was accused of
avoiding reading DaveM's book written against the Book of Abraham.  I
could see more time being used than I felt I had, but still got
pressurred to get on with reading the book and going on and on with a
discussion only DaveM wanted.     I try to respect you guys as far as
discussion topics are concerned;
 if you choose to ignore something, I have in the past just let it go.
Maybe I won't be so prone to do that in the future.
I spend more time deleting all of the tt posts to keep my in-box clear
than I do reading and answering them--or pretty close.  I get pretty
discouraged with the time I spend away from other commitments.  Glad we
can finally see some light here, Glenn.