Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Deegan
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/25/2004 7:12:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] new revelation

Read jeffs statement again. My point is that this statement says the things the PASTOR said was More RIDICULOUS than what you TTers said.
You both said RIDICULOUS statements in Jeffs eyes.

I am just asking if any TTers were around when Jeff was on TT
Did he have that squeaky clean LDS image or did you guys knew that he considered your statements as RIDICULOUS.
Dean writes:
 I was here when Jeff was and when pressed He admitted to putting the BofM over the Bible-then tried to retract that statement- and of course he stated: I am only here to learn what protestants believe. He came here to learn how to defeat street preachers just before he was sent to N. Orleans. David Miller was warned-by me- of this at that time and ignore the warning-so Jeff was allowed to stay on-now street preachers have to deal with him . As concerning the "Pastors" answer to Jeff-consider:
 Romans 9:20-29
V. 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay,of the same lump to make one vassal unto honor, and another unto dishonor?
22. What if God ,willing to shew hid wrath., and to make hid power known,endured with much long suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

In short the Pastor was correct.God said that he had that right-would any here say He doesn't?
V.15
 For he saith to Moses. I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY,AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I WILL HAVE COMPASSION.

Kinda goes against the grain of the "God loves eveyone" camp huh?Would this not go into the area that God called those whom he knew would answer and repent?