-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of u2ug
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Changes to the List

All,
     We've now been living with the change to the lists for nearly a
month. I'd like to invite opinions on the change. Are we all happy now
that we are used to it? Personally, I think Larry made a good call, but
this is a community, so I want me be sure that everyone gets heard. I've

still got Jerry and Tom's original issues bookmarked, and I'm especially

interested to see if their issues are still problematic.

        - Charles Barouch, Moderator

                U2-Users
                U2-Community
                RBSolutions
                SBSolutions

        Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org,
        enter your e-mail address,
        and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

        For non-U2UG e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]