DOliana wrote:

> Thank you - I am using it with wathtower enabled to auto update all my
> containers. Since you seem to have much more knowledge about docker
> networking do you have an idea on how to handle dynamic port publishing
> depending on installed plugins?

I mentioned it above - use host based networking. That's when you attach
the container directly to the hosts network stack. You could in theory
communicate with Docker from inside the container and have it map extra
ports using the API, but that is even more hacky.

Let me provide you a docker-compose file that should just work. I've
left your mounts as is, but you may want to use a volume

  version: "2"
  services:
  lms:
  image: doliana/logitech-media-server
  network_mode: host
  volumes:
  - /docker/squeezebox/state:/srv/squeezebox
  - /docker/squeezebox/music:/srv/music
  - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro