I read spamassassin docs... I found out the following:
Sa-learn
--spam
    Learn the input message(s) as spam. If you have previously learnt any of
the messages as ham, SpamAssassin will forget them first, then re-learn them
as spam. Alternatively, if you have previously learnt them as spam, it'll
skip them this time around. If the messages have already been filtered
through SpamAssassin, the learner will ignore any modifications SpamAssassin
may have made.

...and the following

bayes_min_ham_num (Default: 200)
bayes_min_spam_num (Default: 200)
    To be accurate, the Bayes system does not activate until a certain
number of ham (non-spam) and spam have been learned. The default is 200 of
each ham and spam, but you can tune these up or down with these two
settings.

I changed the value on "1"(I use this for testing and my self-learning its
my homework). According to me - spam bayes learning was activated. When I
use sa-learning so bayes learn that the mail is spam. And bayes learn the
signatures...

Therefore is for me strange when I send the same mail again so bayes dont
mark this mail like spam? I dont understand this. I realize all conditions -
sa-learn  --spam --file  mail. "bayes_min_spam_num 1". The date the databaze
was too changed(but the size stay the same). nspam was increased... I really
dont understand what use is SA-LEARN! I have feel that the bayes dont work
correctly- bayes ignore sa-learn. I am perhaps silly but I dont understand
how it works:(( I am interesred how tell to bayes THIS MAIL IS SPAM(by using
sa-learn), WHEN THIS SAME MAIL COME AGAIN SO YOU HAVE TO MARK LIKE SPAM! I
know that bayes find similar element between mail and according to decide.
But when I mark mail like spam a next mail have 100% similarity so bayes
HAVE TO mark it like SPAM. It is logical acording to me.