On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 04:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
monolit <xmull...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I changed the value on "1"(I use this for testing and my
> self-learning its my homework). According to me - spam bayes learning
> was activated. When I use sa-learning so bayes learn that the mail is
> spam. And bayes learn the signatures...
>
> Therefore is for me strange when I send the same mail again so bayes
> dont mark this mail like spam? I dont understand this.

What you said before was that you corrected autolearn=ham to spam with
sa-learn, another similar spam then also had autolearn=ham.

Autolearning is not based on the bayes result it's based on other
Spamassassin rules . However it wont autolearn in the opposite
direction to a strong bayes result, which is why it's a good idea to
manually train first.

My guess is that you've fed it your one spam, but haven't
fed it enough ham to satisfy  bayes_min_ham_num, so there is no bayes
result and nothing to stop autolearning in the wrong direction.

It really is pretty useless to speculate about what it's doing when
you are misusing it like this. If you just want to play with it, then
feed it 10 hams and 10 spams and set the limits to 10. It wont be very
accurate, but it should behave sensibly.