FROM SA WWW
bayes_min_ham_num (Default: 200)
bayes_min_spam_num (Default: 200)
    To be accurate, the Bayes system does not activate until a certain
number of ham (non-spam) and spam have been learned. The default is 200 of
each ham and spam, but you can tune these up or down with these two
settings.

I have theory ...I know you will think thats bad but I tried explain how I
understand SA documentation. When I set the "bayes_min_spam_num 1" so it
means that Bayes learn system will be activate. And now for example: I got
mail. I use sa-learn --spam --file mail. SA save the mail(or some signature
to the database). And when I got the same mail again so Bayes looks to the
database a he says: aaaaa the same mail like in my database which is marked
like spam, and he mark the mail like spam. According to me is it logical.
What is strange when I use SA-LEARN so database dont expand the size, but
the time of modification is the same when I sa-learn started.