On 13.11.14 14:34, Giles Coochey wrote:
I avoid the distribution perl completely, and use perlbrew and spamassassin 3.4.0 compiled from source, with a specific perlbrew perl version I avoid breaking the version of perl that comes with the system and can satisfy all dependencies via CPAN.

how do you solve cases when any package from distribution needs perl or any
of its modules?

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.