I’ve checked with OPENSSL 1.1.1l, it seems that it solves problem with
segmentation fault. Now I receive message:

Error running context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection.

Tomek L

From: Daniel Sahlberg <daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:03 PM
To: Tomasz Lubinski <t.lubin...@verocel.pl>
Cc: Subversion <users@subversion.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Subversion 1.14.1 and serf 1.3.9

Den ons 20 okt. 2021 kl 11:58 skrev Tomasz Lubinski <t.lubin...@verocel.pl
<mailto:t.lubin...@verocel.pl> >:

Yes problem occurs only with correct user/password (self-signed SSL certificate
used). In case of incorrect user/password or repository name, it ends with
correct error message without segmentation fault.

The problem is when I’m trying to open RA session using
svn_client_open_ra_session.

I’m using my build.

Any chance you can verify if it is a problem only when using OpenSSL 3 (ie did
you try it with OpenSSL 1.1.1)?

Kind regards,

Daniel