Den ons 20 okt. 2021 13:49Tomasz Lubinski <t.lubin...@verocel.pl> skrev:

> I’ve checked with OPENSSL 1.1.1l, it seems that it solves problem with
> segmentation fault. Now I receive message:
>
> Error running context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection.

OK. It is obviously a fault if OpenSSL triggers a segfault if it looses the
connection to the server, but just loosing the connection is bad in itself.

Do you get any error messages in the server log? What is the server version
(and possibly platform/distribution)?

Is there any chance that a firewall (either hardware or software) is
blocking the connection?

Kind regards
Daniel