From: Daniel Sahlberg <daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 10:36 AM
To: Tomasz Lubinski <t.lubin...@verocel.pl>
Cc: Subversion <users@subversion.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Subversion 1.14.1 and serf 1.3.9

Den tors 21 okt. 2021 kl 07:58 skrev Tomasz Lubinski <t.lubin...@verocel.pl
<mailto:t.lubin...@verocel.pl> >:

I tried once again, now with svn.exe built from 1.14.1 sources. With OPENSSL
1.1.1l. It seems that it crashes somewhere in zlib.

Logs attached.

Can you check the server logs and firewalls as I asked in the other mail?

I think we have seen crashes in zlib if zlib gets incomplete data. Which would
indicate that either the server is crashing or that a firewall cuts of the
connection.

Kind regards

Daniel

(PS. Please put your post below the text you are replying to, it makes it a bit
easier to follow the discussion compared to top-posting).

Tomek L