Den tors 21 okt. 2021 kl 07:58 skrev Tomasz Lubinski <t.lubin...@verocel.pl
>:

> I tried once again, now with svn.exe built from 1.14.1 sources. With
> OPENSSL 1.1.1l. It seems that it crashes somewhere in zlib.
>
> Logs attached.

Can you check the server logs and firewalls as I asked in the other mail?

I think we have seen crashes in zlib if zlib gets incomplete data. Which
would indicate that either the server is crashing or that a firewall cuts
of the connection.

Kind regards
Daniel

(PS. Please put your post below the text you are replying to, it makes it a
bit easier to follow the discussion compared to top-posting).