On 4/6/2020 5:47 PM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
> As it happens, I'm now struggling with an issue just trying to get a new
> virtual host up and running on the httpd server. I've put it on Server
> Fault, at: https://preview.tinyurl.com/rr3rxwa
>
> While it may not be necessary to solve this problem in order to get the
> httpd server to proxy the Tomcat server, this certainly *looks* like
> something that might pick a fight with what's being proxied to Tomcat.
>
> --
> JHHL

I don't have enough reputation points to comment on your question on
serverfault.

Is your DocumentRoot (/var/www/html/test) underneath the default
DocumentRoot (normally /var/www/html)?

If so, try moving the DocumentRoot to /var/www/test. I don't know how
Apache HTTPD deals with overlapping DocumentRoots (I suppose I should go
read the docs).

. . . just my two cents
/mde/