Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> In point of fact, I have maintained from the start that Rossi has seen
> excess heat, but that he is building a financial scam on top of an energy
> anomaly that goes back to Piantelli and Mills.

If he actually has excess heat from time to time, why would he build a
financial scam? I do not see any point to it. If you own an actual gold
mine, why bother selling fake gold? Why not sell the real thing, so that
you do not get into trouble?

If I had kilowatt levels of heat from time to time, I do not think I would
have trouble attracting millions of dollars in R&D funding. This does not
take any extraordinary ability to persuade people, or manipulate them. The
product sells itself.

For the record, let’s you and I make predictions for the upcoming Rossi
> report and address the following issues:

I have learned not to make predictions about Rossi. It is like trying to
predict whether Schrodinger's cat is alive or dead.