The one datum that speaks against this skepticism about magnetic based
overunity is the testimony of Brian Ahern who has tested this type of
system for years and found it to be true. Brian Ahern is a serious man and
is very sensitive to scamming.

The superparamagnetism mechanism fits too well with the dots that come from
the cookbook. Those dots all connect so neatly. As to where the excess
energy fundamentally comes from is a open question. The energy does not
come from any nuclear process (which is wonderful), so it must come from
quantum mechanical effects (entanglement?) and most probably from vacuum
energy.