On 10/28/07, Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is this patent 6798329 you are referencing ? Two of the inventors have
> the first name of Osamu, so this may not be the one you are referencing.

No, try JP55082505, *GB2075755*

Also - Coler: where is the diamagnetic material there?

Silver wires

There are a few others but the next closest from my perspective is
http://www.rexresearch.com/meyers/meyers.htm

Diamagnetic materials held in one hand with a magnet in the other had been
known to create a vital current and this has been used since Egypt, and was
well studied by Borderlands Sciences. (finding that any diamagnetic metal
created the effect, just as the Osamu patent also states)

Indeed Reich's ORAC's are normally composed of materials that a magnetic and
diamagnetic. (the dielectric is normally also a diamagnetic and the
conductor is normally magnetic)

Also US Patent number 60,986 1st January 1867 "Improved Imponderable
Fluid, and Mode of Generating the same" by MAETIN ZIEGLEE has a vital
current being generated by making a non electrical cell consisting of Carbon
and Amonia.

Basically though it has to do with joining 2 materials one having more of a
tendency to absorb orgone/chi/torsion and one more of a tendency to transmit
creating a net flow.

Jones

> IN the context of the Stiffler circuit, this might be helpful. You said
> you had tried and failed to get a stable resonance from one of the
> cores, right?

Yes, my function generator was not able to nail the frequency, basically it
was just cheaper than Ron's. (The drift was easily larger than the bandwidth
Ron had specified)