On 10/27/07, John Berry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Terry, you have shown just enough interest so let's give this a go eh? (ie.
> Any at all)

Whew, what a summary!  Yes, I am familiar with most of your examples.

Okay, my wife is laid up with cosmetic surgery and I have some time
between the bell rings (her method of summons).  I've built a 555
oscillator which I can tweek between 1 and 10 MHz although it's not
quite linear over the range.

I'm ripping apart some old junk radios from the attic; but, I'm not
sure how to identify BaFe material.  Are all old AM antennae magnetic?

Terry