its funny, i read that mail of his and saw nothing at all about suing anyone
on vortex-list.
i think we live in different worlds. try and switch yours around to a more
rosy one, see how things go.

stiffler hasnt eaten your children or killed your great great grandfather.
and this was NOT  implying that i will. because i DONT do that type of
stuff. and dont try and fill this in with "but hang on, maybe you do other
things, and you IMPLIED that"..

i recommend some dr. david hawkins to you man :D

--
∞