Jones Beene wrote:
No!

"No" what? No, you won't answer the question, or "no" he's not planning to sue anyone? Spell it out!

You said Ron said:

I am so against a Litigious Society, yet often it has a side that
is the only way to receive redress in cases such as this.

The same people that advise me on the legality of my work are most excited to assist me in this endeavor.

Note that he says specifically that people who "advise [him] on the legality of [his] work" are "excited to assist [him]" in "this endeaver". That's present tense, Jones: they ARE EXCITED about this. That means he's already discussed it with them. They advise him on legal issues -- that _implies_ they are lawyers.

Has he lined up a legal team and discussed suing us with them, as he STRONGLY IMPLIES, or is Ron just blowing smoke?

Spell it out!

He does not owe you...

Ron doesn't owe anything to anyone here.

You, however, have continued to be heavily involved in this group and have chosen to act as Ron's spokesman. I think YOU owe us a clear, unambiguous answer to the above question, framed in a complete sentence, without weasel words.

Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:

Jones Beene wrote:
Stephen,

I don't know where you come from, but in Texas (so I have been told) if you call someone a "con man" you better hope that you are a better shot than he is...

You didn't answer the question, Jones. Your response amounts to saying insulting someone will make them mad, and people in Texas carry guns.

Is Ron seriously threatening to sue us all?  Please answer the question.

To: Vortex Members On 11/1/2007
From: Dr. Ronald R. Stiffler

[ ... ]

I am so against a Litigious Society, yet often it has a side that is the
only way to receive redress in cases such as this.

The same people that advise me on the legality of my work are most excited to assist me in this endeavor.

Is Ron threatening to sue us all for questioning his circuit and objecting to his methods???

That has REALLY "crossed the line".