this looks like an interesting post. anyone like to tear him down and slag
him off and be all skeptical over everything?
oh and ignore the links:)

"
Quote from: Joh70 on *Today* at 02:19:51
PM<http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3457.msg57080.html#msg57080>
But maybe is not RF!? Stiffler always states that.
REPLY FROM *samedsoft<http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8812>
*
    1. We all might know the Stanley Meyer, Bob Boyce and Newman circuits,
Meyer and Boyce directed HV kicks to electrolyzer cell, they have utilized
thoze anomalous kicks as highly efficient
electrolysis<http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3457.405.html#>
,

    2. Where as Newman and Bedini used those kicks as magnetic explosions to
utilize as mechanical movements.

     * 3. I beleive Dr. Stiffler is now utilizing HV peaks or kicks as BACK
EMF to the primary side back. I call it hydraulic bauncing effect during
electromagnetic
<http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3457.405.html#>explosion and
implosion processes
*. I beleive this is the *SECRET of Herr Dr. Stiffler. *

      This effect can be further increased via playing with the core design.
That's why I have asked Dr Stiffler to remove BaFe core just once. But he
did not, inner and outer coupling of the core may be enormously important.

      So if BaFe has the coupling affect, then we need to put spare BaFe
cores around ? Am I correct Dr. Stiffler?

     Best Regards from Turkey!"

--
∞