Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Galantini has never said that "steam quality can be measured with a
> relative humidity meter." Not that I've seen.

Of course he did! He gave the model number and the type of probe, and he
said that he used it to determine that the steam is dry. That's the whole
source of the dispute. Where have you been?

> Nor does the manufacturer's brochure assert that steam quality can be
> measured with their equipment . . .

It said the equipment measures enthalpy. You can't do that unless you know
the quality of the steam. It also said that the instrument measures by mass,
not volume.