On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <
svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Assuming the technology is valid, all I think that would be necessary
> for "LENR" to escape the realm of pseudoscience is for products that
> exploit the technology to be sold off the shelves of Home Depot and
> Wall Mart.

Actually, it's vastly simpler than that.  All that is needed, with a robust
claim such as Rossi or Defkalion who are talking in the tens of kilowatts
sustained for MONTHS, all you need is an independent test properly done by
a reliable and credible source such as a national lab or major university
department under their official sanction.  Yes, folks, I am repeating
myself but OBVIOUSLY there are many people who think the dumb thing has to
be sold at Walmart and made in China like everything else in Walmart,
before anyone will believe it's real!

INDEPENDENT is not a vague concept.  It means Rossi and/or Defkalion has to
provide ONLY the device and that they have to keep their grubby little
hands off the measuring and power providing and cooling equipment!