On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>wrote:
>
>> I thought that the DC issue was put to rest.
>>

> Only according to the credulous true believers.
>

> you want it to be true.

***Sneering.  Against the rules.

Joshua, I'm gonna give you a big hint to realize just how stupid it is to
engage in this manner.

Put yourself in the shoes of those 7 scientists who have placed their
reputations on the line.  They have a 6 month test coming up.  They're
gonna need someone who's creative and committed to rooting out fraud and
magic tricks. Where do you think they'll look?  Well, the first place
they'll look is Vortex, to see who's been challenging the vorts with some
fire-branded & tested skepticism.  But they will quickly overlook someone
who seems dishonest enough to sabotage the results.

So, do yourself a favor and get rid of the sneering.   Honest skepticism is
welcome.