Hi,

On 31-5-2013 12:44, Robert Lynn wrote:
I am generally saddened to see the recent witch-hunt/culling of dissent/heresy in the Vort. The 'sneering' rule is being applied asymmetrically, and frankly of late it is becoming more like a doctrinal church.

Killing off opposing views like Abd, Andrew and others does not improve the quality of the discourse. I like that imagination, wild ideas and hope have free rein here, but I also think it is essential to temper that with dissenting views to get to the heart of problems.