What three states?

I’m thinking there could another factor not in evidence …

From: ChemE Stewart

Any open minded guys here have any thoughts/ideas/theories on how the
installation of a Doppler microwave weather radar with the following specs
might trigger a ten-fold increase in seismic events/sonic booms within a 50
mile radius of the tower for the past 3 years compared to the previous 10?
My p-Value stats over two years data says there is a correlation (which does
not prove causation) - I looked at 3 states of seismic data and approx 30
radar locations

*         Operating frequency: 5510 MHz (C-band)

o    Wavelength: 5.44 cm

o    Pulse Length: 0.4, 0.8, 1.0, 2.0 µs

o    Pulse Repetition Frequency: 300–2000 Hz, 1 Hz step

*         1 MW Peak Power (magnetron with solid-state modulator)

*         8.5-meter Andrew precision C-band dish

o    High angular resolution: 0.45 degrees @ -3 dB points

o    Gain: 50 dBi

o    Sidelobe Level: Better than -26 dB one-way

o    Cross-Pol: Better than -30 dB

*         Rotation rate: 6-25 deg/s under typical scanning (30 deg/s max)

*         Minimum Detectable Signal: -112 dBm

o    Radar Sensitivity: -15 dBZ at 50 km

o    Noise Figure: 3 dB

*         Simultaneous dual-polarization