Also, if this was the case, then would it not lead to DC induction?

There is no reason to think that the effect should be shielded by the
protons, this should allow a coil feed with steady DC to induce a voltage
in another co wound coil, and if it didn't work with electrically neutral
matter, it would work with a negative charge applied.

We can assume that even in the charged example, no such DC induction exists.

Can anyone explain why this wouldn't be so IF this effect was true?

Still this does not rule out the possibility that an effect exists with
accelerating electrons, their fields could compress in front and stretch
out the back.

But this would lead to induction opposite to the norm.

Can anyone explain how this force could have gone unobserved?

Are these arguments flawed?

John