Thank you guys for the real stories of ethical problems
in professional life/ Actually it is a great grey area between the good and
evil, honest and dishonest, the immediately useful -harming on long term and
its opposite. I will  publish just now an essay about such problems,
protection against threats for the E-cat.
Re Randy in his case it is valid the old saying of Edison about methods
that do not work. He has to solve an almost impossible technological
problem.
The best we can do, I think is to wish him success.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania