Axil,

You seem to be implying that CQM is essentially religion. You also seem to be
implying that BLP is run by the equivalent of another L. Ron Hubbard. It seems
to me that one might be able to imply that the same thing has already happened
to how standard quantum mechanics seems to be both revered and protected by
some of its own cult members. Look at what Wikipedia has had to say about BLP.

I will grant you that I do see the beginnings of a cult following gestating
nicely over at the SCP. And that worries me. But I wouldn't pin such idiocy at
Dr. Mills foot. He strikes me as caring less about being perceived as a cult
leader. I think "the doctor" is far more interested in vindicating his CQM
theory. If one therefore wants to imply that CQM is Dr. Mills true religion...
yes I will not argue the finer points of that, but only to a point. The last
time I looked at Dr. Mills' "bible" ...My goodness, I've never seen so many
mathematical equations. Long protracted equations. Hey! Where's all the
"knowing" and all the "begetting" that should be happening within the pages of
a real bible. I see no sacrifices nor any god fearing smoteing going on either.
It's just a coincidence that Dr. Mills might seem to bare a slight resemblance
to Charlton Heston! Actually, I think Dr. MIlls' text is rather dry. Quite
boring if you ask me.

Pin the folly of wanting to become a cult follower on the stupidity and naivety
of the individuals who simply want to become cult follower.

Look, I realize I'm not an expert on most matters pertaining to quantum
physics. All I can say is that... well, let me put it this way: I find it
tantalizing that a theory that some on this discussion group seem to feel is
actually a religion attempting to be cloak its true nature under the camouflage
of a laboratory coat was nevertheless capable of predicting the accelerated
expansion of the universe before astronomy had proven this was actually
happening. I'm under the impression that standard quantum mechanics, as it is
currently understood, didn't seem have much to say on the matter, for or
against.

Ok... I'm done for the night. Back to the beehive tomorrow.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks