I have forwarded an extract from an email sent to me from Reg Whitely - Interim
Ambassador: GMUG
I am a member of GMUG and Support GMUG.

Begin Extract From email/

Hi Ronni

Graeme Moffatt is our regional Apple User Group Regional Coordinator. He can
assist with WAMUG queries.
He lives in Wellington, NZ.

I don't think there would be any concerns changing the name to "Apple" from
Apple's perspective. See here as a starting point
http://www.apple.com/au/usergroups/

Graeme helped us update our GMUG details last year. He is a GMUG member and is
recognised on our website here: http://www.gmug.org.au/people-and-links.html

I hope that helps, although I would presume the WAMUG committee would know this
too.

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272