While I understand that the attendance to WAMUG meetings is a big problem I do
not believe that changing the name will be part of the solution.  I personally
believe that the WAMUG name is not having any influence on meeting attendance
and a different name would not do so either.

I understand that people are putting in a great deal of time and effort in an
attempt to address the attendance problem but I feel that many valid points
about the name change have not been addressed.  Not to say that these points
have been overlooked but perhaps by taking the time to try and write a reply to
them the gravity of their effect on WAMUG may be strongly felt.

Regards
Ruben