On Saturday, 23 September 2006 at 19:46, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> Am Samstag, 23. September 2006 17:44 schrieb Christian Ohm:
> > >
> > > Ok, then do that please.
> >
> > OK, I'll make a draft and then post it here for comments.
> If I look at this one:
> http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/08/1550257
>
> Then it looks very ugly for us. Seems as if the data was intentionally not
> put
> under the GPL. (According to their interpretation of the situation.)

No, that's just slashdot, take it with a grain of salt. This was two
days after the source release; probably someone misinterpreted the
readme.txt. According to http://liberatedgames.org/game.php?game_id=74
both source and data are GPL (except for the parts not included).

Read the second comment thread (from the poster).

--
Evolution is both fact and theory.
Creationism is neither.