Actually, since they are a cellular company and can have unlimited
bandwidth, they are faster right now.  That will change as they build
out.  The customer money stays local instead of going out of town
when they "shop" with me.

I write a weekly column for the paper so am well known in the area;
that helps a bunch.

I drive a trailer to local events and set up free WiFi.  That has
certainly raised awareness.

I have brought broadband to people who absolutely couldn't get it any
other way.  National statistics will show there is a definite boost
to property value if a household is able to get high speed
Internet.  I've actually had people make a house buying decision on
whether we could bring them broadband or not.

I have a flashing light I can turn on placed on 2 of the towers.  A
site survey begins by a phone conversation, turning on the light and
"can you see it now?"  That has really helped and raised awareness.

Superior customer service.  Money stays locally.  Dealing with a
local character.

Mike